Just arrived, another one of my beloved Oldsmobile models. Sold new in Saskatchewan, Canada to the original owner in 1973. It remained with her, driven sparingly until her passing in 2011. It was purchased by Owner #2 and driven to Florida.
Owner #2 purchased this car a a long term keeper and decided that since it was such a excellent, low mile car, he wanted to invest in a high performance engine rebuild. This was completed over the last two years and car was repainted in it's original Burgundy Metallic.
Recently Owner #2 had a life changing health issue and has to sell the car. My shop has completed all the final repairs and the car is one of the nicest 1973 Cutlass S models left in existence, still traveling only 24K miles over the last 40 years...
New dual stage repaint in the original factory Burgundy Metallic. Brand new White full vinyl top was just installed. Excellent factory Red interior, dash, door panels & carpets. Chrome & soft trim in very nice original condition.
The attractive color combination makes this car a real show stopper. This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners. Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the original Oldsmobile 350 cubic inch V-8 engine just rebuilt to performance standards. Newly rebuilt 200R four speed automatic overdrive transmission.
AMAZING TWO OWNER CLASSIC
• 100% straight, rust free sheet metal
• New dual stage repaint Burgundy Metallic paint
• Brand new White full vinyl roof
• Beautiful original factory Red vinyl interior, door panels and dash
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 350 cubic inch V-8 engine - performance rebuild
• 330 Olds forged crankshaft - Lunati Cam - #60801
• Edelbrock intake - Cyclone headers - MSD distributor
• Olds 442 rear sway bar installed
• New gas tank and NOS fuel sending unit
• Newly rebuilt 200R automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM radio and speakers
• Factory Rally wheels and brand new whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com