Just arrived, it does not get any nicer than this... Built in Plant City, Florida in 2005 by an experienced Hot Rod builder, this amazing car has been driven almost 10,000 miles over the last eight years. Only high end components were used and a great deal was spent to create this great build you see below. Set up for highway cruising, you will take this car to events and win trophies... and be the talk of the show...
The fit and finish on this car is excellent. Perfect Speedster Motor Cars fiberglass body. Custom built frame by Fatman Fabrications of Charlotte, North Carolina. Air ride suspension and a fabulous interior make this a?trophy winner at any show you attend...
Excellent body panel fit and finish. Excellent dual stage paint in Silver over Black. High end Red leather interior in fabulous condition. Finished trunk in matching color. Perfect chrome and soft trim throughout...Beautiful dash, door panels and carpet. Reverse hinged doors.
2004 Crown Vic fuel injected 4.6 Liter V-8 engine purchased with 14K miles in 2005.
Matching automatic transmission also from the same Crown Vic.
Ice cold Classic Auto air conditioning
CLASSY & METICULOUS CUSTOM BUILD
HIGH END COMPONENTS
• Excellent custom fiberglass body and frame
• Very nice dual stage paint two tone paint
• Mint Red leather bucket seat interior
• Beautiful dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Custom door panels, carpet & headliner
• 4.6 Liter fuel injected V-8 and automatic transmission
• Power steering and disc brakes
• Mustang II suspension - air bag suspension
• Ice cold Classic Auto Air Conditioning
• Full air ride suspension - lowers the car to the ground
• Keyless entry door poppers and power trunk
• Backup camera for easy backup
• Sirius AM / FM / CD stereo and speakers
• Beautiful wheels and new radial tires
• Lifetime Florida build - Titled as a 1939 Ford
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com