This lovely Packard is a fine example of a time when Packard's cars were considered the Rolls Royce of America. This car has just arrived and we are still doing the research. Knowing this level of car will always be pre-sale inspected, we are posting this listing while we gather more information about this lovely, rare car...
An older restoration and in 1985, this car receive the First Place AACA National Award. While the restoration is showing some age wear, very few miles have been driven since winning that award. We will post more information and gladly solicit comments from you Packard experts out there... The current senior owner knows little about the car's history. He bought it as an investment in 2000 and because he loved it...
Repainted to a high level upon restoration in Cream & Red. Some edge chips and touch up needed, but overall, paint is very nice. Complimented by Tan leather interior and convertible top. This car is equipped with the original rebuilt Straight Eight engine. Rebuilt factory three speed manual transmission. The chrome was new on restoration. Most has held up very well, a few pieces need revamp. The beautiful grill, hood ornament, & dual running light say opulence. An excellent example of this beautiful American icon.
RARE & AMAZING
FORMER 1985 NATIONAL AACA FIRST PLACE WINNER
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Older two tone repaint to a high standard on restoration
• Tan leather interior and convertible top.
• Dual cowl windshields and wing windows
• Perfect original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Very nice chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original rebuilt Straight Eight engine
• Newly rebuilt factory manual transmission
• Beautiful factory chrome wheels and wide whitewall tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com