1955 Chevy Bel Air 210 (Deluxe)
Check out this video on YouTube:
(Spent $14,500 on below restoration July 2013 and have all dated receipts for parts and labor.)
• 4 Door Sedan (Difficult to find with increasing demand)
• 6 cylinder original engine runs perfect; great up hills! (265cc)
o (I avoided the V8 which has a tendency to overheat)
• 81,000 miles
• Car is garaged in SoCal.
• 1955 first year with popular curved windshield glass.
• 1955 first year with “Ferrari” grille.
• Most popular original color scheme: two tone Pearl White/Metallic Aqua Green.
• The only “problem” with this car is it’s so beautiful and nostalgic everyone honks, waves or gives you a thumps up.
Everywhere you park they will take photos. It’s fun!
“In the world of collector cars, there are few blue-chip investments as solid as a ’55-57 Chevy…and
4 door sedans are increasingly difficult to find.”
Hemmings Classic Car Magazine
Important Criteria This Car Passes
• Drives straight
• All doors/hood/trunk operate flawlessly
• Body panels have no rust
• Engine runs and sounds great
• Does not leak a drop of oil
• Electrical is 100% OK
• Clear CA title and 100% owned by seller
• Car runs great in hot temperature and never overheats
July 2013 restoration parts from www.danchuk.com in Santa, Ana. CA; the world’s most complete supplier of only the highest quality1955 Chevy Bel Air parts).
• 5 New Tires (General Brand Whitewall) from original mold
• New Gas tank
• New fuel sending unit
• New Complete muffler
• New Electrical through car
• New Dashboard face plate to match original design
• New shocks and springs
• New coil
• All new interior to match original
• New rugs front and back seat and trunk matches original
• New front and back seatbelts to match color
• All original books and literature on car
• All new fuel lines
• All new belts and hoses AND extra in truck
• All new brakes and shoe pads including emergency brake
• All new exterior Chevy emblems
• New battery
• New collectable classic CA license plate
• New front and back curved windshields
• Original owners manual and other cool original marketing documents as they appeared in 1955.
• New round license plate glass lights and lens
• New felt lining of glove box
• New green matching door locks
• New overhead inside light fixture
• New rearview mirror
Modern cool new additions like:
• LED turn signal mirrors on both sides
• LED Chevrolet middle safety brake light
Most of the cars I view in person look nothing like the actual car due to Photoshop and other photo
manipulation software AND/OR out of date photos. All of these photos were taken July, 2013 and have not been altered but are exactly how the car looks if you were standing in front of it in person.
I am an accomplished artist and will gift a piece of art valued at $5,000 to the buyer. See my art and what art critics from The Los Angeles Times and others have said about my art and art openings at galleries at www.szabofinearts.com.