Just arrived, this is only the third Mark V we have had in the very desirable, rare Cream & Gold Luxury Edition. The Luxury Editions in 1977 came in several versions, this one allowing the purchaser to choose any combination of Cream & Gold exterior paint and trim, while always equipped with the special two tone Cream & Gold leather interior. Turbine wheels were also part of this special package. It is rare to find a survivor in this condition.
Purchased new by Lottie Rex from Central Florida Motors in Orlando, Florida on December 2, 1976, this lovely car remained with Lottie until her passing in about 1996. A Central Florida car museum acquired the car from the estate and it remained with them for seventeen years until we acquired it earlier this year. It has been driven only 40K miles since new and is an original paint car in excellent condition, ready for its new owner to enjoy...
This car has its original Cream factory paint and factory Gold painted pinstripe. Original Gold landau vinyl top and side moldings. Excellent original Cream & Gold leather interior and door panels. Factory turbine wheels and newer whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior family and will look great in your new garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch engine,
4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
ONE OWNER MUSEUM LOW MILE SURVIVOR?
ULTRA RARE SPECIAL EDITION LUXURY GROUP?
LIFETIME FLORIDA CAR
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent original paint in factory Cream
• Original Gold landau vinyl top
• Factory Gold painted pinstripe
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Excellent original Cream & Gold leather interior & door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory turbine wheels & newer whitewall radial tires
• 40,000 garage / museum kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com