Just arrived, this beautiful California Hemi Cuda is ready for it's new owner...
Originally a 340 / 240HP V-8 car sold in California in 1973, this car is believed to have remained in Orange County, California its entire life. We are researching it history, but know the last Owner spent over $100K restoring this exceptional vehicle into a real 472 Hemi Beast. The build quality is complete, excellent and professional.
Excellent dual stage repaint in the original Black. New White bucket seat interior and console. Everything is new or restored on this vehicle. New dash, door panels carpet & headliner. The fit and finish is excellent.
All chrome and stainless is new or as new.
This is a factory A/C car and all components are with the car. The condenser is not installed and since a California car, the Owner decided not to reinstall everything. If desired, we will reinstall the complete system and get blowing ice cold if desired as part of the deal with the new owner.
Equipped with a special built 472 Crate Hemi with aluminum head. Over $24K was spent on this engine build alone by Superior Automotive of Anaheim.
727 automatic transmission built by TCI
3500 stall torque convertor - Dana 60 rear end - four wheel disc brakes
All suspension has been powder coated - Rally hood with open intake ports
New 17 " Budnik custom wheels and radial tires
ROTISSERIE RESTORED - OVER $100K RESTORATION
LIFETIME CALIFORNIA CAR
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Original rust free floor pans & chassis
• Very nice dual stage repaint in factory Black
• Excellent new White bucket seat interior
• Mint new headliner, carpet, & door panels
• Excellent new chrome and soft trim throughout
• Professional built 472 crate Hemi
• 727 transmission built by TCI - full MSD ignition
• Four wheel Wildwood brake coversion
• 3500 stall torque convertor - 3 inch Flowmaster stainless exhaust
• Dual batteries and matching cooler in the trunk
• High end AM/FM/CD stereo and speakers
• New 17" Bundik wheels and radial tires
• Only about 1,000 miles since completed
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com