Just arrived, an amazing example of the highly desired E320 convertible. Not many of these four seat models were made and it is rare to find one in this low mile, pristine condition. Owner #2 purchased this lovely car in 2010 and simply wanted it perfect. He spent $13,000 on updates and repairs to make this car as close to new as possible...
He even purchased a new correct Mercedes battery and new set of correct floor mats still in the wrapper. The top cylinders, head gasket and wiring harness have all been replaced on this car, typical needs of this model. Brand new correct bi-directional tires were also added.
Sold new in Naples, Florida, it has only lived in Florida. Clean Carfax in hand confirming ownership details.
Excellent White factory paint and Gray leather interior. Original Black cloth top in perfect working order. New high dollar optional steering wheel was just added. Optional trunk CD changer and IPOD connection to the factory radio.
Well cared for by its prior owners, now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the original 3.2 Liter engine. ?Factory five speed transmission. Lots of power assists and luxury everywhere.
INCREDIBLE TWO OWNER FLORIDA SURVIVOR?
ALL ORIGINAL INCLUDING PAINT
• 100% laser straight, accident & rust free sheet metal
• Immaculate original White paint
• Very nice factory Gray leather interior, door panels and dash
• Factory Black convertible top - all new ram cylinders installed
• Excellent soft trim throughout
• Original 3.2 Liter six cylinder engine & automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes & cruise
• Power windows, locks and seats
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM cassette with CD changer and IPOD jack
• Factory wheels and new bi-directional radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com