Just arrived, this very rare car has lived in Florida it's entire life. A very original example of this rare car and very much like it left the British factory in 1974 with the exception of a correct color repaint.
Only about 10,000 of these Jensen Healey's were produced from 1972 thru 1976. In 1974, only 4,550 were made and it is believed only about 2,500?were imported into the USA... A great roadster producing about 25mpg while you are having a blast running thru the gears...
This car has a brand new dual stage repaint in its original Sebring Silver. Excellent factory Black bucket seat interior and console. Excellent original door panels, dash & console. Nice original Black convertible top. Factory Lotus 907 DOHC four cylinder engine with factory dual Stromberg carbs. Original four speed manual transmission with overdrive.
The body is excellent and is rust & accident free.
VERY RARE RUST FREE FLORIDA SURVIVOR
ONE OF 4,550 PRODUCED
• Excellent rust & accident free body and undercarriage
• Brand new dual stage repaint in correct color
• Original bucket seat interior, console & door panels
• Excellent original dash, new steering wheel and original gauges
• Factory Lotus 907 DOHC engine
• Factory four speed manual transmission with overdrive
• Monza headers, muffler & resonator
• Koni shocks, power brakes and front & rear sway bars
• Stainless steel bumpers
• Factory driving computer
• Newer AM / FM cassette stereo and speakers
• Factory alloy wheels and newer Pirelli radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com