Just arrived, this beautiful AAR Cuda is ready for it's new owner...
Now all you purists, we agree with you in advance and please do not message me and ask why someone would repaint a car like this in a different color. This car was restored in 1995, well before pricing reached today's levels. Owner #2 changed the color to his liking but the car was ROTISSERIE restored with respect to it rarity.
Originally a rare color, Burnt Tan Metallic with saddle Tan interior. It is believed less than ten of these cars were produced in this color. The car was repainted Red upon restoration and the original Tan interior was redyed to black with the exception of the new Black Bucket seats. So, they started with a pretty original car... Pictures below of the car before restoration. We understand why not to do this...
Very nice original chrome and stainless trim.
Equipped with a the rebuilt original 340 V-8 / 290 HP, triple "Six Pack" 2BBL carbs.
Rebuilt factory 727 automatic transmission and original rear end.
Factory Fiberglass Fresh Air Hood - Correct side exit exhaust
ROTISSERIE RESTORED - ONE OF 2,724
ULTRA RARE CAR
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Original free floor pans & chassis
• Very nice dual stage repaint in Bright Red
• Original bucket seat interior changed to Black
• Very nice new headliner & carpet - Original door panels
• Very nice original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt original 340 V-8 - Six Pack
• Power brakes
• Complete new side exit dual exhaust with chrome tips
• Newer AM/FM stereo and speakers
• New correct chrome wheels and white letter radial tires
• only about 1,000 miles since completed
• 125K miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com