Just arrived, the 1979 Heritage Edition was touted as one of the most luxurious, well equipped Thunderbirds ever. It was the follow-up to the 1978 Diamond Jubilee 75th Anniversary car and other than a change of paint schemes, a twin car to the DJ.
The Heritage continued the cover up of the large rear side windows with inserts and the vinyl top. Special Rosewood interior appointments and loaded with standard luxury equipment. Special color keyed turbine wheels and special pinstriping. We just completed a full refresh of this lovely car in our shop...
This car has just been repainted in its correct factory Power Blue. Brand new split vinyl top. Factory original special velour interior unique to the the Heritage. Interior is 100% original including dash, carpet and headliner. Beautiful Rosewood accents. Correct factory tri-line painted pinstripe special to the Heritage.
Pristine factory color coded turbine wheels and newer whitewall tires. This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners and will look great in your new garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 351 cubic inch engine,
2BBL carb and automatic transmission.
THREE OWNER, LOW MILE SURVIVOR?
RUST FREE WESTERN CAR
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Brand new dual stage repaint in the correct factory Powder Blue
• Brand new split landau vinyl top
• Factory correct painted pinstriping
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Excellent original Medium Blue velour interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 351 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Full gauge package including tach
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory chrome wheels & newer whitewall radial tires
• 38,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com