Just arrived, this Jeep has lived in California and Florida it's entire life. It had been stored for sometime and has been refreshed, ready to drive.
This car has its original Black paint, some wear and scratches, but nice as driver quality. Original tan vinyl interior with original door panels. Nice Tan top.
This Jeep was originally equipped with a straight six cylinder engine. It was replaced with a Chevrolet 350 V-8 about ten years ago but not been driven much since. About 20K miles on the new motor. Factory automatic four wheel drive transmission.
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION - FOUR WHEEL DRIVE
The body is excellent and is accident free.
Equipped with Hickey Sidewinder Winch.
RUST FREE CALIFORNIA / FLORIDA VEHICLE
CHEVY V-8 CONVERSION
• Excellent accident free body and undercarriage
• Original diver quality Black paint
• Original bucket seat interior with rear bench seat
• Very nice original dash, new steering wheel and original gauges
• Replacement crate Chevrolet 350 V-8 engine
• Factory automatic four wheel drive transmission
• Newer stereo and speakers
• Equipped with Hickey Sidewinder Winch.
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com