For the true Monte Carlo lover, here is a car that will not disappoint. This beautiful Coupe was built with quality fit and finish, NOT one of the auction "quick rebuilds" of the crazy times a few years ago.
This car was restored in 2006 to a very high level. It looks like it was restored last month. It received an NHRA safety certification in 2007 and was rebuilt using mostly actual GM replacement parts whenever available.
Perfect dual stage repaint in the Burgundy Metallic and a perfect Black vinyl top. Complete new Black deluxe bucket seat interior, carpet, headliner, console and gauge package. New or NOS perfect chrome and stainless trim.
New correct Rally wheels and white letter radial tires...
Ice cold factory air conditioning.
New 350 cubic inch ZZ4 V8 crate motor and factory rebuilt automatic transmission was installed at build time... less than 1,500 miles on the car since built.
FABULOUS COLOR COMBINATION
OVER $40K FRAME OFF RESTORATION
FABULOUS FIT AND FINISH BUILD
• 100% laser straight, rust free, accident free sheet metal
• Stunning high quality repaint in Burgundy Metallic
• Perfect new Black vinyl top
• Mint new Black interior and door panels
• Bucket seats, console, & factory tach
• Pristine chrome and soft trim throughout
• New 350 V-8 crate motor - 330 horsepower
• Stainless steel exhaust - powder coated headers
• Factory rebuilt automatic transmission
• Factory correct Rally wheels and new white letter radial tires
• Immaculate engine bay and trunk compartment
• Power steering and power front disc brakes
• New rear air shocks for the old school lift look - or lower to factory look
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Modern AM/FM remote CD player in the glove box
• Factory AM radio in the dash
• New Rally wheels and white letter radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com