Rarely do you find one of this model Ford with a body in this condition. A refresh restoration was completed in 2011 including new paint and minor mechanical up grades to mimic a period Hot Rod. Original drive train, new tri-carb setup and dual exhaust. Beautiful cosmetics and car runs better than new. Just brought to my shop is checking all facets of the car and making the final repairs as necessary including the clock and radio. A fabulous example of the 1949 / 1950 Fords and one you will be proud to own, drive and show.
Beautifully dual stage repaint in Midnight Black with Bright Red rims. All new or refurbished chrome & stainless. Believed original seat cloth with new door panels and headliner. Beautiful original dash and rubber floor mat. This car is equipped with the original rebuilt 239 cubic inch flat head V-8 engine with resealed column shift transmission and new clutch.
RUST FREE - ACCIDENT FREE FLORIDA CAR
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Excellent repaint in Midnight Black
• Original seat interior in excellent condition
• Very nice original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Mostly new chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original rebuilt 239 cubic inch V-8 flat head engine
• Column shift manual transmission
• Tri carb setup and new dual exhaust
• Original AM push button radio & factory clock
• Beautiful vintage look of Red rims, chrome caps, and wide whitewall tires
• 61,000 original miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com