Just arrived, it does not get any nicer than this. What a smooth riding rocketship !!! Does not drive like a straight axle Corvette, but a much more modern, comfortable driving machine.
Professionally built in Dayton, Ohio by Burton's Creative Motorwerks, this car is in immaculate condition. Only high end components were used and over $82K was spent to create this great build you see below. Set up for highway cruising, you will take this car to events and win trophies.
The fit and finish on this car is excellent. Perfect fiberglass body panels. Body was produced by well know Downs Industries. Titled as a 2011 vehicle. A tasteful build that lets the cars lines speak for itself. Who would not be proud to own this one??
Excellent body panel fit and finish. Excellent dual stage paint in Roman Red with White coves. The paint is of show quality and without scratches or chips. High end Red leather interior. Beautiful dash, door panels and carpet. Black Haartz cloth convertible top and White tonneau cover. Excellent trunk compartment with leather battery cover.
CLASSY & METICULOUS CUSTOM BUILD
HIGH END COMPONENTS
• Excellent reinforced Downs Industries fiberglass body
• Art Morrison GT Sport Corvette chassis
• Independent front suspension and Ford rear end
• Dynamat Extreme sound barrier and Lizard Skin insulation
• Show quality Roman Red dual stage paint
• Perfect Red leather bucket seat interior
• Beautiful dash, new steering wheel and gauges
• Fold down Black Haartz cloth top
• Jasper 350 V-8 with four barrel carb
• New crate automatic transmission - Lokar shifter
• Ice cold vintage air conditioning
• Power steering, tilt wheel, & four wheel disc brakes
• Power windows on center console
• Keyless entry & Stewart Warner gauges
• Ravelco anti-theft device
• High end JVC stereo and speakers
• Beautiful wheels and new Nexen 17 inch radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com