Just arrived, this is the first big Thunderbird we have had in the very desirable, ultra rare Copper Luxury Group option. Very few were made and to find one in original, survivor condition is a real treasure find. Copper leather seats in perfect condition and looking as new. This car was purchased by Alan Kennedy of Dowagiac, MIchigan at Bob Howe Ford on December 4, 1975. I was immediately Ziebart rust proofed. Owner #2 purchased the car in 1985 and has owned it since.
Click this link to learn more about this amazing edition:http://automotivemileposts.com/tbird1975copper.html
Always garaged and pampered, this car is in excellent condition and one of the best of these rare models left. This car has its factory Copper Starfire Metallic paint in excellent condition. All original factory Copper Luxury Group striping also in excellent condition. Beautiful original Copper deep grain landau vinyl top and side moldings. Stunning original Copper leather interior and door panels. Excellent condition, no redye work.
Pristine factory deep dish chrome wheels and newer whitewall tires. This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners and will look great in your new garage. The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
TWO OWNER, LOW MILE SURVIVOR?ULTRA RARE COPPER LUXURY GROUP?20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
• 100%laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent original Copper Starfire Metallic paint
• Original Copper landau vinyl top
• Factory striping in excellent condition
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Mint original Copper leather interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory chrome wheels & newer whitewall radial tires
• 46,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com