This amazing car was purchased by Harold Peterson Jr of Newark, New Jersey at Burris Lincoln - Cosmopolitan - Mercury on August 10, 1950. It remained with Harold for 58 years until he sold it to Owner #2 in 2008. Along with all the original sales paperwork, title, manuals and service policy, Harold maintained a book documenting mileage, every gallon of gasoline and service records for the 58 years of his ownership. Owner #2 refreshed the car including new paint and correct new interior. You will be hard pressed to find another of the 1949-1951 Lincolns in this condition. It is truly and amazing car, one you never see at a show !!!
An excellent dual stage repaint in Raven Black over a beautiful Gray-Green Metallic. All trim stripped for the repaint. Absolutely all original chrome everywhere. While it is not perfect, it shows the level of care Harold gave this car for 58 years.One of the most stunning interiors I have seen. Proper Gray Pinstripe, Green solid cloth and high end carpet was installed. Headliner is original. Door panels recovered in the proper pattern and the dash is absolutely mint !!!
This interior screams 1950's elegance !!!! This car is equipped with the original rebuilt 337 cubic inch / 150HP FLAT HEAD V-8 engine with rebuilt factory automatic transmission. The body is excellent and is accident and rust free. Original steel wheels, Mint factory wheel covers and newer wide whitewall radials.
ALL ORIGINAL SALES PAPERWORK & MAINTENANCE RECORDS
RUST FREE - ACCIDENT FREE TWO OWNER CAR
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Excellent repaint in two tone Black over Gray-Green Metallic
• Amazing new interior in excellent condition
• Mint original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• All original chrome, polished stainless, & badging
• Original rebuilt 337 cubic inch FLAT HEAD V-8 engine
• Rebuilt factory automatic transmission
• Original AM radio & factory clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and newer wide whitewall tires
• Only 3,000 miles since completed
• Only 78,000 miles over the last 63 years
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com