This cool Buick Special is one of the 1955 Riviera's. A name used for all the various model's in their two or four hardtop versions. Believed a 79K original mile car, it is ready for local cruise ins or a full restoration. It is a very original car with no signs of body panel rust or accident damage. Just call with questions or to work out the details.
Included is dealer installed air conditioning that was added somewhere along the way. This car has had one older enamel repaint in the correct factory Belfast Green Metallic. Driver quality paint with a nice shine and not many nicks or scratches. It is believed the seats were recovered at some point in the correct cloth and pattern. Original dash and door panels. Original headliner is OK but needs replacement. Original chrome and stainless. Pitting and flaking of most of the chrome. Rear bumper looks as if it has been rechromed and is excellent. Some delaminating to the side window glass. This car is equipped with the original 264 cubic inch V-8 engine and automatic transmission. The body is excellent, with no visible rust or accident repairs.
VERY RARE & DESIRABLE MODEL
FOUR DOOR PILLARLESS HARDTOP
• Excellent accident free body and undercarriage
• Older repaint in original Belfast Green Metallic
• Newer seat interior and original head liner
• Original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Excellent rear bumpers - driver condition on balance of chrome
• Original 264 cubic inch, 4BBL V-8 engine
• Factory automatic transmission
• Older dealer installed air conditioning
• Original factory AM radio and factory clock
• Original factory wheel covers and older whitewall tires
• Believed 79K original miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com