Refresh just completed, this fabulous survivor has had only two owners since sold new in 1974. It spent most of its life in Arizona until purchased by its second New York owner in 2010. We brought this car to Florida for a complete refresh.
Excellent dual stage repaint in the original factory Cinnamon Metallic, brand new correct White convertible top, and new Tan velour interior. Due to the hot Arizona climate, the original owner chose to revamp the seats in this car in velour. Original vinyl door panels and dash. Should the new owner decide to switch back to vinyl seats, we can accomplish this for an additional charge of $1,350.
Excellent original chrome and Buick road wheels. Newer whitewall radials. Well cared for by its prior owners, now it will look great in your garage. The car is equipped with the famous optional factory 455 cubic inch V-8 engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR - 455 V-8 OPTION
LIFETIME TWO OWNER CAR
• 100% laser straight, rust & accident free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in the original color
• Brand new white convertible top
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Excellent dark Tan velour interior, original dash & door panels
• New carpet - fiberglass parade boot option
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 455 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows & seats
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers - digital clock
• Pristine factory Buick road wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
• 47,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com