Spectacular show winning 1967 Camaro SS 396 Convertible-
Exterior paint finished in Marina Blue complemented by a Black vinyl interior, convertible top, & boot.
* 396 C.I. / 325 H.P. NOM V-8 engine
* 4-speed Muncie M21 manual transmission with Hurst shifter
* 12 bolt posi rear with 3:42 gear ratio
* Power steering
* Power front disc brakes
* Bucket seats & center console
* Factory console gauges & tachometer
* Bright interior trim pkg.
* Front & rear spoilers
* Front & rear sway bars
* 3-spoke sport steering wheel
* Passenger side mirror
* Front & rear seat belts
* Convertible top glass rear window
* 14â Rally wheels with Uniroyal Tiger Paw GT RWL tires
* Spare tire & jack
This a true SS convertible that was born Marina Blue built @ Norwood assembly plant with correct year NOM 396 C.I. / 325 H.P. engine. A complete ground up restoration which includes engine, transmission, & rear end rebuild all performed within the last 1,000 miles. Body & undercarriage are rust free. If your looking for a show quality, high optioned Big Block SS Camaro convertible, this is your ticket to ride.
We have low rate, simple interest collector car financing available to qualified buyers through JJ Best Banc. Delivery to your door no problem. Please call Stuart @ 912-634-4949 for complete details.
Car is currently located 40 miles South of Atlanta, GA & is shown by appointment only by owner.
Offered @ $46,500 O.B.O.