1953 Ford F100 Short Bed Pick Up-
Exterior paint finished in Blue-Gray complemented with a Green cloth interior.
* Original inline OHV 6 cylinder engine with dual exhaust
* 3-speed manual transmission
* 12 volt electrical system conversion
* Vintage air (blows cold)
* Front & rear chrome bumpers
* Rear step bumper with trailer hitch
* Turn signals
* Dual side view mirrors
* Oak wood bed
* Ford script step plates & tail gate
* Dual exhaust tip deflectors
* Klaxon Ah-Ooh-Ga horn
* Sunpro in-dash auxiliary gauges
* Blue dot Ford script tail lights
* 4 brand new white stripe radial tires with full wheel covers
* Am-FM stereo CD radio
Nice Southern truck with newer paint, a decent body & solid undercarriage. Vintage air was added for Summer comfort driving. A set of brand new radial tires were just mounted. It runs & drives very good. Mechanical condition is excellent. Electrical system converted to 12 volts. Drive it every day or bring it up to the next condition level to win car show trophies with a complete engine bay detail, oak bed refinish, & some interior refurbishment.
We have low rate, simple interest financing available to qualified buyers through JJ Best Banc. Delivery to your door no problem.
Currently shown by appointment only at restoration shop in Nashville, GA where we service all our antique vehicles. Please call Stuart @ 912-634-4949 for complete details.
It is priced very reasonable @ just $14,900 O.B.O.