For the true Chevelle lover, here is a car that will not disappoint. This beautiful SS Chevelle Coupe was built with quality fit and finish, NOT one of the auction "quick rebuilds" of the crazy times a few years ago.
This car was restored in 2006 to a very high level. It looks like it was restored six months ago. Currently owned by a Mercedes repair shop owner, it is ready for drive and show. This car will win trophies !!!
Perfect dual stage repaint in the Raven Black and a perfect Black vinyl top. Complete new Black deluxe bucket seat interior, carpet, headliner, console and gauge package. New or NOS perfect chrome and stainless trim.
New Cragar wheels and white letter radial tires... Highly optioned car with cold factory air conditioning. New 502 cubic inch crate motor and Tremec five speed transmission was installed at build time... less than 3,000 miles on the car since built.
FABULOUS COLOR COMBINATION
LOADED WITH OPTIONS
FABULOUS FIT AND FINISH BUILD
• 100% laser straight, rust free, accident free sheet metal
• Stunning high quality repaint in Raven Black
• Perfect new Black vinyl top
• Correct SS factory badging
• Brand new Black interior and door panels
• Bucket seats, console, & factory gauges
• Pristine chrome and soft trim throughout
• Working cowl induction hood
• New 502 V-8 crate motor - high horsepower
• 3:37 gears posi-traction - 12 bolt rear end
• 3 inch stainless steel exhaust - ceramic headers
• Tremec five speed transmission
• SS package including badging
• Vintage look Cragar wheels and new white letter radial tires
• MSD Ignition, Fast Fuel Injection, braided brake lines
• Four wheel power disc brakes
• Close ratio power steering
• Power windows & locks
• Power seat & tilt wheel
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Modern AM/FM remote CD player and new speakers
• New Cragar wheels and white letter radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com