Just arrived, an amazing example of the highly desired first factory produced twin turbo car, the 1993 Mazda RX7. Producing a factory 255HP, it was selected as Motor Trend's Car of the Year in 1993. Sold new in Brandon, Florida, it has only lived in Florida and Virginia. Lakeland, Florida Owner #2 bought the car in 2005 with 55K original miles. He has developed back problems and can no longer drive the car. Clean Carfax in hand confirming ownership details.
Excellent Red factory paint and Black leather interior. The touring FD included a sunroof, fog lights, leather seats, a rear window wiper and a complex Bose Acoustic Wave system. Although this car has a newer CD stereo, the original Bose radio comes with the car. Optional sunroof.
Well cared for by its prior owners, now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the highly desired twin turbo 1.3 Liter engine. Factory five speed transmission. Lots of power assists and luxury everywhere.
INCREDIBLE TWO OWNER SURVIVOR
FACTORY TWIN TURBO ROCKET SHIP - ALL ORIGINAL INCLUDING PAINT
• 100% straight, accident & rust free sheet metal
• Immaculate original Red paint
• Very nice factory Black leather interior, door panels and dash
• Excellent soft trim throughout
• Original 1.3 Liter twin turbo engine - 255HP
• Power steering & brakes & cruise
• Power windows
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Optional sunroof
• Original Bose AM/FM cassette acoustic system
• Newer CD stereo, original radio is included
• Factory rear spoiler
• Factory wheels and newer radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com