Just arrived, this beautiful Corvette has been in Florida at least twenty years. Much of its history was lost when it became an estate car in about 1998. The current lady owner purchased it in 2002 and has pampered it.
Beautiful dual stage repaint in Wineberry Metallic. Originally a burgundy car, the paint on this car is very, very nice. The interior is believed to be the original black, showing some wear but in very nice condition. The white top is an olber replacement, not perfect, but nice driver condition. If desired, we can make a new top part of the deal and have it professionally installed before delivery.
Rebuilt, non-matching numbers 350 cubic inch V-8 engine with original four speed manual transmission. Chrome rally wheels and newer radials.
GORGEOUS PAINT - FOUR SPEED
• 100% accident free body panels
• Excellent repaint in Wineberry Metallic
• Nice believed original bucket seat interior, door panels & carpet
• Rebuilt 350 V-8 engine - four speed Muncie M20 transmission
• Tach and gauge package
• Electronic ignition
• Nice white convertible top
• Original AM/FM radio and speakers
• Chrome rally wheels and newer radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com