Just arrived, an amazing example of the highly desirable 1994-1996 Impala SS. These cars have developed a cult following and are an excellent combination of luxury & power. Destined to continued to grow in value, these cars are excellent investments to drive, enjoy and hold for future value...
Sold new to Owner #1 in April 1996 of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It remained with this owner until it was traded in to the original dealership in July 2010. This car has remained a Louisiana car until brought to Florida this month.
Very nice, accident free original Dark Cherry Metallic paint. Excellent original Gray leather interior, dash, door panel, carpet & headliner...
Now it will look great in your garage. The car is equipped with the highly desired fuel injected 5.7 Liter LT1 V-8 engine. Factory automatic transmission. Lots of power assists and luxury everywhere
LIFETIME LOUISIANA VEHICLE
CLEAN CARFAX - LOW MILES
• 100% straight, accident & rust free sheet metal
• Very nice original Dark Cherry Metallic paint
• Excellent factory Gray leather interior, door panels and dash
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 5.7 Liter LT1 V-8, fuel injected engine
• Gen II Tri-Y ceramic coated headers
• Ram air intake - Original intake included
• High flow catalytic converters
• Cat -back dual exhaust with Spintech mufflers
• Power steering & brakes - tilt wheel & cruise
• Power windows, lock and seats
• Cold factory air conditioning
• New touch screen JVC AM/FM CD stereo and speakers
• Factory aluminum wheels and newer radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com