Just arrived, this beautiful Mustang Coupe is ready for it's new owner... An elderly couple bought this Mustang in 2000, thirteen years ago. Over the next two years, they spent almost $30,000 restoring this car. Then, afraid to drive it, parked it in their garage and admired it. When the retired to Florida, they shipped it down from New Jersey and again, parked it in their garage. Over the thirteen year period, they drove the car 80 miles !!!
My shop just refreshed all the mechanicals including new brakes and carb rebuild since the car sat so long. The restoration work was done to a very nice standard with almost all parts rebuilt or new. Excellent paint and interior make it a show car...
Paint is dual stage base coat clear coat in a Medium Blue Metallic. All new interior including leather seats, carpet, door panels and headliner. New digital dash, CD player, and LOJACK security system. All new chrome and stainless throughout.
Equipped with a rebuilt 260 V-8 engine. Original three speed stick shift.
BEAUTIFUL SHOW QUALITY PAINT
• 100% laser straight sheet metal
• Show quality dual stage repaint in Medium Blue Metallic
• Excellent new Black leather bucket seat interior
• Excellent new headliner, carpet, & door panels
• New wooden steering wheel
• Excellent new chrome and soft trim throughout
• Ice cold vintage air conditioning
• Rebuilt 260 V-8 engine
• Three speed manual transmission
• LOJACK security system
• Complete new dual exhaust with chrome tips
• New AM/FM CD player and speakers
• New wire spoke knock off wheels and radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com