Just arrived, this beautiful Corvette has lived its life in Indiana with ownership by only two families. Purchased by a father and left to his son, it remained in their family until sold to Owner #2 of Ft. Wayne, Indiana in 2008. It has traveled only 64K miles since built.
Beautiful dual stage repaint in the Bright Orange in excellent condition. Original Black leather interior in very nice condition. Original dash, door panels, and carpet. The original black carpet has some fading. We can redye it or install new carpeting as part of the purchase. Car is in very nice cosmetic condition.
Owner #2 installed a new crate 350 V-8 built to ZZ4 specs of 350HP. The original L48, low HP engine had developed a crack near piston #4, so he chose to replace it with a higher horsepower crate motor. Less than 5,000 miles on the new engine. Factory automatic transmission
Cold factory air conditioning. Factory TTops and storage bags. Beautiful new chrome wheels and newer white letter radials. The attractive C-3 design makes this car a real show stopper. This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners.
GORGEOUS TWO OWNER - LOW MILES
• 100% accident free, body panels
• Excellent repaint in Bright Orange
• Very nice factory leather bucket seat interior, door panels & carpet
• New ZZ4 crate 350 / 350HP V-8 engine - factory automatic transmission
• Power steering, brakes, and windows
• Tilt wheel and cruise control
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Factory TTops and storage bags
• Original factory AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Chrome Corvette wheels and newer white letter radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com