Just arrived, this beautiful Corvette was sold in 1993 in Hazelwood, Missouri on August 19, 1993, It remained with its original owner until brought to Florida in 2010. Amazing original condition car that looks like it has 1,000 miles. It has traveled only 27K miles since built.
Beautiful, perfect original Polo Green Metallic paint in excellent condition. Original optional Tan leather sport bucket seat interior in very mint condition. All the options that come with these incredible cars...
Factory LS1 5.7 Litre V-8 engine with a six speed manual transmission. Cold factory air conditioning Lift off roof panel that stores in the cargo compartment. Factory wheels, Traction control, and anti-lock brakes The attractive C-5 design makes this car a real show stopper. This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners.
GORGEOUS MINT LOW MILE SURVIVOR
• 100% accident free, body panels
• Excellent mint original Polo Green Metallic paint, decals and badging
• Perfect factory Tan bucket seat interior, door panels & carpet
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• LS1 5.7 Liter V-8 engine - six speed manual transmission
• Power steering, brakes, locks and windows
• Six way power seats, tilt wheel and cruise control
• Driver air bag, anti lock brakes and traction control
• Passive keyless entry
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Lift off roof panel in perfect condition
• Premium optional Bose AM/FM cassette stereo and speakers
• Factory wheels and newer radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com