The first generation Toronados are some of the most sought after luxury cars of the 1960's. Produced from 1966-1970, the first generation cars continue to escalate in value. The mix of power and luxury is amazing. In 1966, the Toronado won the Motor Trend Car of the year award. Drive one and you will know why!!!
This beautiful original condition car was sold new by Brainbeau Oldsmobile of Braintrec, Massachusetts in 1966. Brainbeau was very well known as a supporter Oldsmobile racing in New England. It is believed this car remained with the original owner until about 2000 when a Florida collector purchased it and brought it to Florida. This car is a time capsule of lifelong garage kept care by its owners.
This car has an excellent dual stage repaint in its original Royal Mist Poly
metallic. There is no rust repair or bondo in this car. Mint factory Dark Blue
cloth & vinyl interior. Pristine original dash and door panels.
Beautiful original chrome, not perfect, but very nice.
The attractive color combination makes this car a real show stopper.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners.
THE ULTIMATE PERSONAL LUXURY COUPE RUST FREE TWO OWNER - LOW MILE SURVIVOR
• 100% laser straight, accident & rust free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in Royal Mist Poly
• Pristine original Dark Blue vinyl interior, dash & door panels
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 425 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes - tilt & tele wheel
• Power windows & seats
• Original AM radio and speakers
• Factory wheels and newer white wall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com