Living its entire life in Corbin, Kentucky where it was first sold, this fabulous example of Ford's luxury compact is in excellent original condition. Just arrived, it is going thru a complete refresh in our shop and will arrive ready to drive. Factory original Dark Red paint in excellent condition. There are a few minor scratches, but paint looks brand new. Original White landau vinyl roof & and mint condition factory Dark Red bucket seat vinyl interior. Factory door panels, dash, carpet and headliner in excellent original condition. This lovely car has been well cared for by its two owners its entire life.
Now it will look great in your garage. The car is equipped with the factory 302 cubic inch V-8 engine, 2BBL carb and automatic transmission. Excellent original chrome and stainless trim. Cold factory air conditioning.
Garage kept, pampered and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
LIFETIME TWO OWNER CAR
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent factory original Dark Red paint
• Original White landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Mint original Dark Red vinyl interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 302 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Matching numbers automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes
• Original AM radio and speakers
• Factory optional chrome luggage rack
• Pristine factory aluminum wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
• 41,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com