COLLECTABLE - Super mint 99.9% condition 1999 30th Anniversary Trans Am (T/A) Convertible, it's gorgeous! Only 3650 actual miles! 1 of 535 convertibles made. All original, no mods, even has the original tires, never driven in the rain, Southern car. Have clean CarFax available.
The limited edition 30th Anniversary T/A package included:
1) WS6 performance and handling package with a RAM AIR 5.7L LS1 320HP/345lb torque engine producing a top speed of 167mph and 0-60 performance in only 5.3 seconds, functional air scoops, ram-air induction, low restriction dual outlet exhaust and a maximum handling performance suspension,
2) a special Arctic White paint scheme with dual two-tone blue stripes running the length of the car from the decklid to the front of the hood that end in the Pontiac screaming chicken,
3) 17" high polished aluminum wheels with medium blue tint,
4) white leather prado seats with blue stitching with specially embroidered smooth headrests,
5) white perforated vinyl door inserts with blue thread topstitching,
6) unique WS6 emblem, 30th Anniversary badges, T/A stickers, and specifically numbered (4 digit) plaque,
7) beautiful navy blue ragtop only available on the 30th T/A,
8) specific 30th T/A floor mats.
This car is one of the 360 automatic transmission cars and options include the coveted traction control system, rear performance axle, and custom bucket seats with adjustable lumbar supports.