This lovely Buick LeSabre is one of the most sought after body styles for Buick and the story of this car is one of my favorites of any car we have had. Sold to Susan Bolin by Streater Buick in Lakeland, Florida on April 28, 1960. Streater Buick and Tinney Cadillac were side by side on East Main Street in Lakeland. We lease the old Cadillac buildings for our dealership and our landlord occupies the old Buick dealership. The salesman on this transaction was Mr. Cannon, who purchased the Buick dealership long ago and it is still owned by his sons and operated as Cannon Buick and Cadillac. Pretty cool!
In the mid 1980's, Susan's banker, Donald Gray Sr., purchased the car from Susan with around 54K original miles. Upon his passing, he left his pride and joy to his son, Donald Jr. In my opinion, this car has some of the best body lines of any American car every built, a stunning unique design for the 1959-60 model year of the finned era.
We replaced cloth seat inserts with the correct NOS (new old stock) material due to dry rot. The vinyl on the seats is all original and care was taken to preserve it with the new cloth seat inserts. It looks great and like new. The original carpet had faded and we replaced it with the correct Blue & Black speckled pattern. The door panels with the LeSabre logo are original as is the dash, headliner, package tray and trunk liner.
This car is equipped with the original 364 cubic inch V-8 engine with two barrel carb and factory automatic transmission. The fifty three year old original engine compartment will receive a complete refresh and look like new when it arrives.
LIFETIME LAKELAND FLORIDA CAR
AMAZING ORIGINAL CONDITION
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Very nice older repaint in Arctic White
• Original tri-color blue interior, new carpet and seat inserts.
• Beautiful original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Original door panels & headliner
• Very nice original chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original 364 cubic inch, 2BBL V-8 engine
• Factory automatic transmission that shifts like new
• Power steering - Buick speed minder
• Famous unique Buick mirrored speedometer
• Original AM push button radio & factory clock
• Pair of correct rear skirts included with the car.
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and wide whitewall tires
• 72,000 original miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com