Just arrived, an amazing example of the last years of the full size Cadillac Fleetwood. Sold new to Preston Smith of Waterloo, Iowa on June 6, 1991, it is believed this mint condition car lived its life in Florida as a vacation home car. Traded in this year at an East Coast Florida new car dealership by the original owner's widow, a local enthusiast purchased it for resale. We brought the car to Lakeland and are completing a mechanical refresh.
This is the nicest cosmetic original Fleetwood of the vintage we have seen. The car is equipped with the highly desired fuel injected 5.7 Liter V-8 engine. Factory automatic transmission. Lots of power assists and luxury everywhere. Body has no rust or accident damage. The underside is as nice as the top!
INCREDIBLE TWO OWNER SURVIVOR?ELEGANT & CLASSIC - ALL ORIGINAL INCLUDING PAINT
• 100% straight, accident & rust free sheet metal
• Immaculate original Light Auburn Metallic paint
• Excellent original matching landau vinyl roof
• Perfect factory Tan leather interior, door panels and dash
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 5.7 Liter V-8, fuel injected engine
• Power steering & brakes - tilt wheel & cruise
• Power windows, lock and seats
• Rear window defrost
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM cassette stereo and speakers
• Factory wire wheel covers and newer white wall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com