Just arrived, this beautiful Corvette was sold in 1987 by Fulton Chevrolet of Middleton, New York to World of Wheels. It is believed it has always been in Florida as all Carfax listings after the original sale are in Florida. Clean accident free and trouble free Carfax in hand. It has traveled only 49K miles since built.
The elderly owner has passed and we are selling the car for the estate. The car is very nice cosmetically outside but needs some TLC inside, as this vintage of Vette always does. You can purchase seat kits on eBay for as low as $370 and complete interior kits for $1,100. All this car needs to make it an excellent example.
Somewhere along the line, the buckets were swapped for another set in darker brown. The estate believes the original leather seats were cracked from age and the Florida heat, so the owner changed them out for used set. New seat covers can be purchased on eBay starting at $370.They are six way power seats and some of the controls do not work and need repair. The original carpet is faded and needs replacement. The interior kits sold on eBay include seat covers, carpet and door panels. Install the kit and the car will look like new.
Factory 5.7 Litre Tuned Port V-8 engine with four speed overdrive transmission. Cold factory air conditioning
Chrome wheels, newer radials, traction control, and anti-lock brakes. The attractive C-4 design makes this car a real show stopper. This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners.
GORGEOUS FLORIDA ESTATE CAR - LOW MILES
• 100% accident free, body panels
• Excellent repaint in original Roman Red
• Driver quality bucket seat interior, door panels & carpet
• Factory 5.7 Liter V-8 engine - four speed transmission
• Power steering, brakes, locks and windows
• Power seats, tilt wheel and cruise control
• Anti lock brakes and traction control
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Very nice Saddle convertible top
• Premium Bose factory AM/FM cassette stereo and speakers
• Chrome Corvette wheels and newer radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com