37,000 original miles ... Horizon Blue/India Ivory exterior ... Gray leather interior ... 350 CID V-8 ... Automatic transmission ... Power windows ... Power seat ... Fully customized ...
If you’re looking for a mid-50s custom cruiser with plenty of eye appeal, you will love this fully customized 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door Sedan. With a host performance and cosmetic modifications, this car will get the looks.
Finished in eye catching Horizon Blue and India Ivory, this 2-owner car has only 37,000 original miles on its body and powertrain. Exterior modifications include the following:
• Tinted glass and new side windows
• Shaved door handles
• Shaved firewall
• Rolled front bumper
• Rear Continental wheel with extended bumper
• 1952 Chevy rear bumper extensions
• 2008 Jeep Liberty headlamps
• 1956 Oldsmobile Billet grille
• 1951 Ford tail lamps
• Frenched antennas
• Louvered hood
• Turnpike Cruiser custom make fiberglass skirts
• Modified body side moldings with painted inserts
• Lakes dummy side pipes
• Lowered body
• Chrome wheels and wide white wall tires
• Package shelf mounted center brake lamp
The interior features a like new Gray leather interior from a 2006 Buick Regal and new interior door and rear side trim. Its padded dash houses auxiliary gauges and a Pioneer AM/FM/CD, which is mated to a power amplifier and subwoofer that resides in the trunk. You will also appreciate this car’s tilt steering wheel and center console with built-in electric cooler.
Powered by a 350 CID Chevy V-8 mated to a GM 200-4R 4 speed automatic overdrive transmission, this car runs and drives as well as it looks. Mechanical upgrades include the following:
• HEI electronic ignition
• 600 CFM 4 barrel Edelbrock carburetor
• Shorty headers
• Custom bent dual exhaust system
• Heavy duty crossflow radiator
• Auxiliary electric cooling fan
• Aluminum flex fan
• Serpentine belt system
• 12 volt alternator
• Rear mounted trunk battery
• Rack and pinion power steering
• Mustang II front independent suspension
• Lowered front spindles
• Front power disc brakes
• Heavy duty transmission cooler
• Shift organizer
• Updated open driveline
• 2.78 GM 10-bolt rear end
This classic also benefits from new front and rear gas shocks and new front springs.
A few items of note are that the chrome is of driver quality, and the older paint shows some minor age and use related imperfections that do not detract from the overall appearance of the car. Always stored indoors, this car has been enjoyed by the most recent owner for the past 28 years and has never seen a winter.
If a ready to enjoy and unique cruiser is what you desire, this custom 1954 Bel Air is for you!