Living its entire life in West Virginia, this lovely car went thru an extensive complete restoration by longtime Owner #2 four years ago. He purchased the car from the original owner, a West Virginia doctor in 1988. He drove the car to Las Vegas in 1990 and has owned this amazing car for 25 years. About ten years ago, he had the original engine and transmission completely rebuilt at about 120K original miles. About four years ago, he had a $50K cosmetic restoration completed, spending $27K on chrome alone. If you examined all the pix, you will see there are well over 100 chrome parts on this car inside and out. All were rechromed!
Less than 1,000 miles since completion, about 129K original miles since it left the factory. Rarely do you see this level of restoration spend on an Imperial. A stunning, original color combination. New everything?including dash repaint, headliner, carpet, seats, package tray & door panels.
This interior screams 1950's opulence !!!! This car is equipped with the original rebuilt 354 cubic inch / 280HP?HEMI V-8 engine with rebuilt PUSH BUTTON factory automatic transmission
The body is excellent and is accident and rust free.
Factory A/C car with rear trunk components. This car's system was converted to an updated A/C system on restoration with proper location of the components. A/C works properly and colder than the original system.
STUNNING HIGH DOLLAR RESTORATION
RUST FREE - ACCIDENT FREE TWO OWNER CAR
$27K SPENT ON CHROME ALONE
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Excellent repaint in correct Raven Black
• Amazing NOS original interior in excellent condition
• Mint restored dash, steering wheel and gauges
• All new chrome, polished stainless, & badging
• Original rebuilt 354 cubic inch HEMI V-8 engine
• Rebuilt PUSH BUTTON factory automatic transmission
• Factory A/C converted to a modern system
• Power steering, brakes, windows and seat
• Original AM Town & Country radio & factory clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and newer whitewall tires
• Only 1,000 miles since completed
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com