Just arrived, this very fast Pro Street Chevette was built by a local race car builder,who has been buildin cars his whole life. He says this project is one of his most unusual! He has owned the Chevette since 1990, a nice rust free hatchback with working A/C. Over the last few years, he converted it to the 500HP machine you see below. Kick in the nitrous and 800HP @ 8,500 is the dyno number...
and he licensed and drives it on the street !!!..
Equipped with a crate 181 cubic inch GM Racing Motor, turbo and nitrous. Less than 25 hours on the engine at this point. Fully tubbed aluminum rear axle. Roll cage installed. Brand new wheels and racing tires.
AMAZING HIGH HORSEPOWER PRO STREET CAR
• Straight, rust & accident free sheet metal
• Repaint in Black - black interior
• Full roll cage & tubbed rear axle
• Original headliner, carpet, & door panels
• Original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Newly built GM 3 Liter Racing Motor
• Crane roller cam & Jessel roller rockers
• 7.7 compression pistons
• Turbo charges - 36 lbs of boost - 500 HP @ 8500 RPM
• Nitrous Oxide - 800 HP @ 8500 RPM
• Brand new aluminum wheels and racing tires
• 25 hours on newly built motor
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com