Just arrived, this lovely car was owned more than thirty years by its original elderly Ohio owner. After her passing, the car was left by her estate and he brought the car to Florida in 2008 with only about 9K original miles. Acquired by its current Florida owner in 2008 with only 14K miles, it now shows less than 17K original miles. This is an original mile title car.This car is a time capsule, very well cared for by its owners. Very good original dash and door panels. Nice original chrome. There is one dry rot spot in the driver's side carpet, we can replace if desired.
This is a great entry level classic car with low original miles, good mechanicals and factory air.
LOW MILE SURVIVOR
• 100% laser straight., accident free sheet metal
• Original factory paint in Powder Blue
• Very nice original White vinyl top
• Original Dark Blue brocade interior, carpet, & headliner
• Nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 318 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM radio and speakers
• Original wheel covers and newer radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com