Just arrived, another one of my beloved Oldsmobile models. I sold this one about three years ago to the second owner. He has showed it many times and now is ready to move on to his next classic car. This car is amazing and will not disappoint. Delivered to Thomas Davis of Port Hollywood, Virginia by Hudgins Oldsmobile-Pontiac on February 3rd, 1982, this incredible luxury Olds 98 Regency Coupe was reacquiredby Bob Hudgins. It remained in his personal collection for some time before acquired ?by another large North Carolina collector. Fresh out of that 700 car collection, this two owner car has received excellent care and is as close to showroom new as you will find anywhere.
Produced to compete with the Cadillac Fleetwood, this Ninety Eight Regency is full of luxury options, including a rare factory AM/FM/Cassette stereo with built in CB radio. The original headliner and carpet are also as new. It is equipped with its original V-8 engine and automatic transmission. No accident damage, no rust, and show quality chrome and stainless make this absolutely one of the best surviving examples of this rare Olds. This car has been detailed, refreshed, and is ready to drive or show.
INCREDIBLE TWO OWNER SURVIVOR?ELEGANT & CLASSIC - ALL ORIGINAL INCLUDING PAINT
• 100% straight, rust free sheet metal
• Very nice original Firemist Blue Metallic paint
• Excellent original White landau vinyl roof
• Perfect factory interior, door panels and dash
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 307 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes - tilt wheel & cruise
• Power windows, lock and seats
• Rear window defrost
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM CB stereo radio and speakers
• Factory wire wheel covers and new white wall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com