Just arrived, this rare, lifetime New York Continental Coupe is my second of this body style in six years. Bought two years ago by a New Jersey collector from the original owner, this car is an amazing example of the elegant 1970-1974 body style. Before the popular 1975-1979 Town Car body style, in my opinion, this predecessor body style from the 1970-1974 was so much sleeker. It is very hard to find one of the full side sedans of this vintage, let alone a Coupe.
Since arrival in Florida, this Continental is being refreshed and as with all my cars, everything is fixed before it leaves my warehouse. It is obvious this car has been pampered it’s entire life and is in excellent original condition.
ULTRA RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR?BEAUTIFUL RARE COLOR COMBINATION
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct Light Yellow Gold
• Beautiful original Chocolate vinyl top
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Excellent Gold Brocade interior & original door panels
• Original dash, headliner and carpet in excellent condition
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, locks, & seats
• Original AM/FM 8-track stereo and speakers ..
• Pristine factory wheel covers & newer whitewall radial tires
• 57,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com