Just arrived, this lovely Grand Prix LJ was the poster color combination in 1979 for Pontiac’s advertisements. This sporty yet luxurious car has had but two owners and is in mint condition. This top of the line Grand Prix is loaded with options including the split power bench seat and all the power assists. Loaded with all luxury options. Body has no accident damage. The underside is as nice as the top! These downsized Grand Prix's from 1978 to 1980 are great drivers. Good on mileage but nice, sporty and luxury rides.
FABULOUS MATCH TO SALES BROCHURE CAR?ELEGANT & CLASSIC - TWO OWNER SURVIVOR
• 100% laser straight, rust free body panels
• Ziebart rust proofed when new
• Excellent correct dual stage repaint
• Factory light green landau vinyl roof
• Mint green velour interior and carpet
• Excellent dash & door panels
• Great chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 301 V-8 engine - two barrel carb
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Power steering, brakes, windows & locks
• Full gauge package
• Original AM/FM radio & factory clock
• Factory honeycomb wheels & brand new radial tires
• 23,000 garage kept miles since new
• The attractive color combination makes this car a real show stopper.
• This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior single owner.
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com