For Sale - 1927 Ford Track T Roadster "hot rod"
This car was originally started about 10 years ago, and then sat in a garage in Kansas. In 2010, the car was purchased and taken apart down to the frame and put together and finished. The engine and transmission were gone through, and the A arms were taken off, and powder coated along with the red nose to deter nicks while driving. New bushings were installed along with a new rack and pinion system. The front end is as tight as they come. Disc brakes all around with a 5 x 4.5 bolt pattern. I have receipts for all of the new parts. (new starter, battery, custom radiator, interior, shocks, paint …)
- 1927 Fiberglass with Fiberglass floor (no plywood) on an aftermarket frame. 1932 Ford grill and hood.
- Extended A-arm front suspension/four link rear. Coil over Bilsteins, street rod
- Ford V8 302 roller motor with roller rockers. Aluminum heads, Polished aluminum intake and valve covers. Edelbrock carb. 1403 with electronic choke. Riser and force air intake. Polished aluminum oil pan, and Sanderson headers, that are ceramic coated black. HEI Electronic Ignition with MSD ignition plug wires.
- 3 row radiator was custom built by Kirk’s Radiator. 45 min in a drive thru @ 102 outside, and the engine temp never got above 190 degrees. Automatic fan kicks in @ 180 degrees. Polished radiator over flow and braided lines complete the system.
- C4 transmission that was rebuilt in last 6 months. New Seals. 2600rpm @65mph.
- Ford 8” rear end with 3:25 gears and new axles to fit the disc brakes.
- Disc brakes on all four corners, Wilwood 4 piston calipers. The fronts are polished, and a polished dust cover was installed to block the view of the back of the rim.
- Smoothie rims from Wheel Vintiques and white walls.
- The interior was wrapped in different red / black suede colors. (Suede was chosen, so you did not burn your skin when you sit in the car after a day at the shows! )
- Gauges / Tach are in great shape, and installed into a 1932 deuce console and leather wrap.
- Paint was completed August 2012 from San Diego Rod and Custom. Great paint job and came out clean. Many compliments. If it was not painted, the rest of the black on the car was powder coated depending on what could be hit while driving.
- Wiring harness and wiring all done. High and low beams, key ignition, and drop down panel under the dash.
- Custom windshield and frame to handle extreme wind loads. (The car can do over 100mph). Windshield frame is powder coated. New glass.
The car is a blast to drive, and you better not be shy of having pictures taken when you are driving or standing still. Car comes with an indoor car cover, all receipts and a CD of the photo shoot that was done. Pink slip shows as an original 1927 car.
Youtube video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8l8JzrrTcg