This car was originally sold in California, it remained there for many years. Recently purchased by a collector in Georgia, this car is offered as a very nice, original, driver quality car or an excellent car for a complete restoration. The body is accident free and shows no rust. The chrome is all either new or very nice original condition. This car is in great condition for the local show car circuit. My hope is an astute collector purchases it and have it completely restored it as an example of one of the finest Lincolns ever built.
With only 2,600 sold in 1956 and about 440 sold in 1957, the Continental brand was absorbed by Lincoln in 1958. Every Mark II was sold at a loss to Ford, but the Continental name and design elements have for survived for decades.
The only option offered was air conditioning and this car has that option.
VERY RARE & DESIRABLE MODEL
CALIFORNIA ACCIDENT FREE CAR
• Excellent accident free body and undercarriage
• Older repaint in original Cream White
• Original leather interior with new carpet and original headliner
• Excellent original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Excellent new or original chrome and stainelss
• Original 368 cubic inch, 4BBL V-8 engine
• Factory automatic transmission
• Factory Tachometer
• Desired factory air conditioning option
• Power steering, brakes and windows
• Power seats and power vent windows
• Original AM Town & Country push button radio & factory clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and wide whitewall tires
• (These wheel covers sell for $2,000 a set !!!)
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com