SEE VIDEO - ATTACHED! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE VIDEO QUALITY. THE VIDEO ON MY IPHONE DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR ARIZONA SUN, making the finish appear dull, which it is not. See PHOTOS.
ONE OWNER, NUMBERS MATCH, WEST COAST CAR. LAST OF THE CHROME BUMPERS.
Never "restored", just well maintained for the past 41 years.
VERY FEW 40 YEAR OLD CARS ARE THIS CLEAN & WELL CARED FOR. No salt or rust.
- 69,400 carefully driven miles
- NEVER WRECKED - no minor body damage EVER!!!
- 25 coats of CANDY APPLE RED acrylic lacquer.
- ORIGINAL ENGINE: Balanced, blueprinted 350 engine with 400 stroker kit: @383 cu. in.
- 11:1 compression, sodium filled values, Crane custom ground cam, modified Q-Jet.
- Uses premium unleaded gas - NO ADDITIVES required.
- Turbo-Hydro 400 with B&M shift kit and 3.36 posi rear end.
- Factory air, power steering and brakes, tilt/telescope & power antenna.
- L88 hood, American 200S daisy mags.
- Less than 10K miles since engine, paint, top, brakes, tires, etc.
- EVERYTHING WORKS. If it breaks, I fix it IMMEDIATELY.
Never damaged, never wrecked, never smoked in. Car has always been garaged & covered. Detailed regularly.
I purchased it in May 1972 from Cormier Chevrolet in Long Beach, CA. Car shows 40+ years of love and care. NEEDS A GOOD HOME with someone who will love and take care of it!
Currently insured for $45,000 through National Corvette Museum.
Includes original Owner's Manual, Warranty Folder, Engine & Body Manuals, new exterior trim, etc.
If you're looking for a bargain or a 'project car', this ain't it. But if you've been wanting a Corvette that has been loved and cared for like a member of the family that you can keep and enjoy for many years - you must see and drive this one!
$38,900 or best reasonable offer