This fabulous Bel Air convertible was originally sold in Arizona. It was a highly optioned car and stored sometime in the 1960s for a long period of time. Purchased by a Canadian collector with original low miles in 1987, it went through a cosmetic restoration at that time.
Recently becoming an estate car, it is now offered for sale at far less than the cost to restore one. The car has just gone through our shop and all needed repairs have been made.
The car has a very nice dual stage repaint in the correct original #793 Black. The interior was replaced with the correct #683 Red and Silver during the restoration. New carpet, door panels, and a new black convertible top were installed at the same time. There is one small tear in the top on the lower right side and a new top can be installed if desired by the buyer.
This great car has its original rebuilt 283 Powerpack V8 with a rebuilt Powerglide automatic transmission.
FABULOUS LOW MILE RESTORATION!
• Rust free, accident free sheet metal.
• Very nice repaint in correct factory Black
• Excellent new correct Red & Silver vinyl interior
• Mint chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt original 283 Powerpack V-8 engine 4BBL
• Rebuilt original Powerglide automatic transmission
• Vintage air conditioning - NOS vents
• Power steering & four wheel power disc brakes
• Power windows and power seat
• Dual NOS spotlights & dual antennas
• Electric wipers & windshield washers
• Gold grill & rubber bullet bumperettes
• Both Chrome and Black fender skirts
• Continental Kit & special trunk molding
• Modern AM/FM cassette radio (we can find an original if desired)
• Factory spinner wheel covers and new Coker white wall radials