This lovely Oldsmobile 98 Holiday Coupe is one of the favorite iconic Oldsmobiles ever. The buyer of this one must have checked all the boxes as I have never seen one with this much optional equipment. Believed to be a lifelong Texas car, it was sold by a dealer to its current West Virginia owner in 2010.
In my opinion, this car has some of the best body lines of any Oldsmobile. This is the earliest factory air conditioned car we have had in the last six years. It also is loaded with power steering, power brakes, power windows and the earliest six way power seat we have had.
This Oldsmobile has the factory continental kit and five original wheel covers.
This car has one older repaint in its original White over Frost Blue and newer white and blue interior and carpet. The original headliner is in excellent condition.
This car is equipped with the original 324 cubic inch V8 engine with four barrel carburetor and newly rebuilt factory automatic transmission.
VERY RARE AND DESIRABLE MODEL – LOADED!
• Excellent accident free body and undercarriage
• Nice repaint in original color combination
• Newer interior with new carpet and original head liner
• Very nice original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• New bumpers and grill - the expensive part to rechrome
• Balance is nice original chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original 324 cubic inch, 4BBL V-8 engine
• Newly rebuilt factory automatic transmission
• Rare factory air conditioning option
• Rare six way power seat option
• Power steering, brakes and windows
• Factory continental kit option
• Rear speaker control option
• Original AM push button radio & factory clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and wide whitewall tires
• 74,000 original miles since new