Sold new to Edie Davis of Laguna Hills, California on December 20, 1988, this car remained with Edie until purchased by the second owner about nine years ago. It has been stored for the last five years.
This lovely car was just purchased from the second owner. Having spent the last nine years in Florida, it was just mechanically refreshed and is ready to drive. With only 45K original miles, these Town Cars have a reputation of traveling well over 200K miles due to the quality of the Lincoln build at this time. These Town Cars drive exceptionally smooth.
This car has its original Black Metallic paint. It is showing some wear and is thin in a few spots, but still has a very nice appearance and luster. It has the original Black Carriage roof and side moldings. The interior has the original gray velour in excellent condition.
This car is equipped with the factory 5.0 Liter, fuel injected V8 engine and smooth automatic transmission.
TWO OWNER – LOW MILEAGE SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight sheet metal
• Respectable original paint in Black Metallic
• Original Black Carriage roof
• Factory White & Red painted pinstripe
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Excellent original Gray velour interior & original door panels
• Nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 5.0 Liter V-8 engine with fuel injection
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM Cassette CD stereo and speakers
• Factory wire wheels (showing some surface rust)
• Brand new whitewall radial tires
• 45,000 well kept miles since new