Restored as a touring show car, everything on this Cabriolet was done right. Set up as an old school sleeper, the workmanship on this beauty is excellent. Built to show and drive.
The second owner did just that, driving this car all over the southeastern United States for about 15K miles since the build was completed. It still looks like it was completed yesterday.
With excellent body panel fit and finish, dual stage Burgundy Metallic paint completed to the highest standard, and shaved handles, this car is stunning.
The brand new cream vinyl interior looks like new. It has very nice door panels and carpet, gorgeous burgundy dash with modern gauges and controls, and a beautiful high end convertible top and boot.
SMOOTH AND FABULOUS CUSTOM RESTOMOD
• Excellent rust free body and undercarriage
• Camaro sub frame and rear end - original frame rails
• Excellent dual stage Burgundy paint
• Brand new bench seat interior
• Beautiful dash, new steering wheel and gauges
• New door panels & new convertible top
• Rebuilt 348 V-8 with tri-carbs
• Rebuilt 350 automatic transmission
• New wiring and aluminum radiator
• Vintage air conditioning
• Power steering & brakes - front disc
• Tilt wheel and floor shift
• New AM/FM CD Stereo and speakers
• Beautiful wheels and new wide white radial tires
• Only 15K miles since completed