This lovely Ford Thunderbird was purchased by the current Florida owner from a Canadian snowbird, keeping it in his winter home garage here in Florida.
It was cosmetically and mechanically restored and completed two years ago. It has traveled less than 2,000 miles since complete.
This car is equipped with the original 390 cubic inch V-8, freshly rebuilt and factory automatic transmission.
This car has a very nice quality dual stage repaint in the factory correct Red, a new black convertible top and mechanism that works as it should, new correct black bucket seat interior and famous wrap around rear seat make this a stunning car. It has the original dash, new carpet, and nice door panels to finish off the exterior.
• Excellent accident free body
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct factory Red
• New factory correct Black interior
• Excellent new black convertible top
• Original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• New or excellent original chrome & stainless
• Original rebuilt 390 - 4BBL V-8 engine
• Original rebuilt automatic transmission
• Factory air conditioning
• Power steering & brakes
• Power windows, seat & top
• Replacement radio & factory clock
• Factory wheel covers and new whitewall radials
• 2K miles since restoration completed