This beautiful Corvette Indianapolis 500 Pace Car was sold new to Anthony Walraven of Calhoun, Georgia by Newton Chevrolet of Chattanooga, Tennessee on April 8, 1995. In 2000, this great car was purchased by a doctor in Alabama with 488 miles. He bought it to drive and enjoy. Over the last thirteen years, he has lovingly cared for it and is now showing about 73K miles.
These cars were built by Chevrolet as replicas of the 1995 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car and only 527 cars were produced.
This car has the original special Purple Metallic and White paint with the Pace Car decals and the original purple and black leather bucket seats, special to this Pace Car.
This car is equipped with the factory LT1 / 300 HP and automatic transmission with console shift.
VERY RARE – ONE OF 527 BUILT!
• 100% accident free, body panels
• Very nice original Pace Car paint scheme, decals and badging
• Very nice factory Pace Car bucket seat interior, door panels & carpet
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• LT1 300 HP V-8 engine - automatic transmission
• Power steering, brakes, locks and windows
• Power seats, tilt wheel and cruise control
• Dual air bags, anti lock brakes and traction control
• Passive keyless entry
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Premium factory Bose AM/FM CD cassette stereo and speakers
• Special ZR1 factory wheels and newer radial tires