This is a very nice Chevy Two Door Sedan was restored over several years and completed in 2010. It was “restomod” restored to provide an excellent cruising old time classic, set up for touring.
This has a very nice dual stage repaint in Silver and Burgundy Metallic. It has an excellent gray and burgundy velour interior with new carpeting, new headliner, and door panels. It also has the original dash with modern gauges.
This Chevy is equipped with a newly rebuilt 350 V8 engine with four barrel carburetor and a newly rebuilt crate 700R automatic transmission with column shifter. The Camaro sub-frame allows for a smooth ride.
With accessories like power assists, tilt wheel and a new CD player make it ready to cruise.
BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM RESTOMOD!
• Excellent body and undercarriage
• Camaro sub frame for a smooth ride
• Excellent dual stage two tone repaint
• Brand new bucket seat console interior
• Very nice original dash, new steering wheel and gauges
• New door panels & new headliner
• Rebuilt 350 V-8 crate engine & four barrel carb
• Rebuilt 700R automatic transmission
• Vintage air conditioning
• Power steering, brakes & seats
• Tilt wheel and console
• New AM/FM CD Stereo and speakers
• Beautiful Chrome wheels and new whitewall tires
• Only 5K miles since completed